This section contains information on how the Pian del Nasso manages the processing of user data of www.piandelnasso.com.
This information is also valid for the purposes of the law regarding the protection of personal data (Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003) for persons who interact with Pian del Nasso and can be reached at the corresponding address on the home page www.piandelnasso.com through a link at the bottom of the page.
The information is valid only for www.piandelnasso.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, time-issues and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.piandelnasso.com , regardless of the type of the connection, according to the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 for the collection of personal data on-line.
2. Data processing.
During the use of www.piandelnasso.com , identifiable or identifiable data may be processed to provide services or to improve services such as the identification of the user's language and more complex services. The data controller is Pian del Nasso:
Pian del Nasso 1 17058 Piana Crixia (SV) ITALY
It is designated by the data controller, in charge of processing in accordance with Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data of pian Del Nasso, as responsible for the maintenance of the technological part of www.piandelnasso.com.
The processing of data generated by the use of www.piandelnasso.com takes place at the headquarters of the data controller with the intervention of the persons in charge. In case of necessity, the data connection to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
The data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information which is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URL notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes damaging the site: apart from this possibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
3. Optional nature of the provision of data
The user is always free to provide the personal data required for sending informative material, except as necessary for navigation. Failure to provide, on the other hand, may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
4. Methods of processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
- Pian del Nasso has a processing agreement (hosting) with BoWare IT Services, Brederode 42, 2352 JR Leiderdorp, the Netherlands. For data transfer we use the so-called SSL security system (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with 128/256-bit encryption.
- Pian del Nasso has a processing agreement with Google Analytics for the collection of site visitor data; these data are not collected to be associated with identified data subjects.
- Pian del Nasso has various data processing agreements with Internet portals for promotion. The data provided are not personified and are entered manually (data entry portals) or automatically via XML-feeds.
5. Rights of the interested parties
The information about the content, origin, accuracy, integration, updating or correctness of the data are accessible for the owner of these data as are the archives in which they are contained in www.piandelnasso.com which can be verified on request. Likewise, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests can be addressed:
- by e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to the following address:
Corine Rosenthal & Sander Haas Pian del Nasso 1 17058 Piana Crixia (SV) ITALY
6. Changes to this document
1. Data collection to provide requested services and activities.
- The most common type of customers are:
- cusomers who want to use the Pian del Nasso as intermediary for services in the branch of international property management
- customers renting holiday homes of the CAV (case e appartamenti per vacanze)
- fill in and explicitly give permission for the use of personal data with the contact form on the website
- explicitly give permission for the use of personal data via return email after the first contact by email, text message, telephone, SMS, mail etc.
- All collected data are voluntarily provided by the interested party.
- Examples of services and major activities provided by the Pian del Nasso
- first contact with potential customers
- information exchange for rentals
- reservations for rentals
- assisting as interpreter; translation work
- assistance of foreign customers who want to buy real estate
- assistance of real estate companie(s) with foreign customers
- assisting customers with connections to public utilities (water, electricity, gas, internet)
- booking arrivals for rentals and mandatory notification to public authorities
- bank payments by customers
- invoicing of services provided / commissions
- rental promotion on the internet
- All processes and their data, especially personal data, are recorded in the Data Register as required by the European law GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
2. Data processing.
What are personal data?
Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The information must lead directly or indirectly (through the reordering of data) to the identification of a natural person. The obvious personal details are the name, address, place of residence, place of birth, date of birth, social security number, e-mail address, ID card details, passport data, current account, IBAN .
All data are provided based on the requested services. These data are mainly used to produce certain formal and legal documents. The customer is responsible for providing the requested personal data. The methods of transferring information depend in part on the requests made on the origin, on the legal basis and on the veracity checked by the competent authorities (original document, copy conforming to the original, copy etc.). The different forms of transfer of this information are:
- verbal or telephone transmission
- personal physical transfer or transfer by post
- digital transfer via email, text message and SMS
- digital transfer through attachments such as Word and Excel documents, images and PDF files.
For each customer / service a digital dossier is kept with all the data required for the completion of the required procedures and the prescribed documents. For the formal and legal purpose of the procedure followed, all data and archives will be destroyed with the obligation of observance of all the retention periods required by law. The digital storage of customer data are recorded in our database with the time necessary to perform our services to customers. The main services in this sense are: - data used for communication (name, telephone, e-mail address, postal address). - invoicing of our services
Pian del Nasso is obliged to provide certain data on all commercial activities to government agencies (tax authorities, ISTAT etc.)
At the end of the relationship with the Pian del Nasso the data will be kept for a period established by law, while the data no longer necessary will be deleted. After the statutory retention period, we will destroy all data and customers can review available data. You can submit an inspection request, correction or removal, by sending us a copy of your ID with the request.